Alternative healthier smoking, easy and convenient alternative healthier smoking. The hot trend is: change to cigarette Qualmer to the E-cigarettes “Steamer”, change – < the tobacco cigarette with tar, carbon monoxide and many other harmful substances in the smoke–> on the “Winning” E-cigarette electronic expansion cartridges with harmless LIQUID (evaporation of liquid), which 5 units with tobacco taste (no nicotine) in the standard kit are included, according to 50 cigarettes. The average habit smoking has known over the years many default situation in the daily routine accustomed to, when he reaches for a cigarette almost automatically: for example after breakfast, if he’s car increases or decreases the receiver after a good cup of coffee after the meal, when something upsets him or nervous more makes, at the beginning of a break and much. Then the handle according to the cigarette almost automatically. Therefore it ensures stable, that he always at hand with cigarettes Pack has. And just as the “winning” E-cigarette KIT in the online shop is designed in that he with the one dough intercooler Kit the familiar “package”; (appropriate 20 cigarettes) “steam ready” always at hand has no cumbersome refilling of liquid-liquid in the cartridge or an empty tank with a syringe. On the road or out of the House you have the charging station (looks like a cigarette pack) 2 charged batteries and 5 cartridges always, so good Pack supplied with cigarettes as with 2-1/2, to save money but about 60%! And one “steams” 1 cartridge on healthier article = 100 trains = 10 cigarettes and 1 battery (battery) is already equivalent with a half Pack cigarettes.
8 times, with the loaded station, you can recharge the batteries before the station itself on the Web or on your PC must be recharged. Crawford Lake Capital Management will undoubtedly add to your understanding. Order additional cartridges with tobacco flavor (no nicotine) or cartridges with non-nicotine taste substances such as menthol, peppermint, citrus (lemon), vanilla, etc. are always possible in the winning SHOP. So,. secured a supply of supply in the long term. And with regard to the “Experts” often in the press statements quote “nobody knows exactly what because all the liquid included in is and also to the environment is breathed out” here a clear statement: for the “WINNING”-liquids there is a certificate, Swiss Societe Generale de Surveillance Geneva (SGS), according to which the ingredients exactly is analyzed with zero nicotine for the health of the “steamer” as harmless are certified and in accordance with the EU regulations are issued by the internationally recognized No.
1907/2006 as well as the EU Commission Directive 1999/45/EC, 67/548/EEC. 76.9% of the “winning”-LIQUIDS according to SGS certificate consists of harmless pure Dipropylen glycol, which is used worldwide in the so-called fog machines for theatre, film and television. The remaining 23.1% comprise harmless flavourings set out in the certificate; in food quality other than distilled water. It’s so easy and convenient for the willing to transfer to smokers who want to do something for his health.